My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

Even though I may not agree with the subject matter shown, I can't let that take away from how well done this Flash is. (That's why you lost the 1, sorry)

...However!
The animation style is great, Stimpy would be proud. lol
The music fit very well. Which makes sense, since it's from the R+S show.
Comedic timing was spot on. A slightly twisted subject matter made quite humorous. ;)

For the people giving this video a 0, think about all of those "awsum stik vids wer te on pwns blu dud. t's fukin hellarous! lolololol". Do they really set that much of a better example?
Besides, this video is rated "Adults Only".
Ie. no kiddies.
Ie. only people intelligent enough to see this and not get the urge to rape the deceased elderly.
Ie. Shut the fuck up and make something better if you think you're so great.

I think I've made my point.

Keep doing what you do Slintas. ;)

Slintas responds:

I actually like stick movies (not the blu dud pwns de rd dud ones tho lawls)
Thank you for an awesome review. Makes me happy and makes me continiue what I do. :)
Cheers!

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Haha, nice.

Tweens aren't really that big of a deal. Frame-by-frame animation is a bitch, and I hate it. lol
Besides, it came out looking fine anyways, eh?

I enjoyed the Easter Egg, kind of expected something like that, but it didn't look like he was holding a Wii remote. More like one of those SNES ones you can buy for it.

Dxm Madness Dxm Madness

...

1. Stolen madness characters, get your own ideas.
2. Misshapen penis, come on, it's a pretty simple shape.
3. What the hell is with the armless lego man?

Didn't make much sense, and, as we all know, it was short.

On the plus side, the actual animation style wasn't too bad.

} }

Well...

All it did was loop.
I would like to give this a good rating, because the graphics were looking pretty decent, but unfortunately I find myself forced to give this a 0/5 or 1/5.
I don't know if you did this intentionally, or if you coded something wrong, but this just isn't enough to get a good rating from me.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Very well done

I enjoyed the first one, and this one was even better, after wandering out of Flash, and onto the desktop.
Keep up the good work.

By the way, the french post means:

"Wow, a very beautiful animation, 10/10 really funny, very realistic WOW, I would like to have your pop-up blocker LOL"

Trust me, I'm Canadian.

Come in my Head Come in my Head

Well....

It had some humour to it, I guess. But it was just a wierd concept to begin with.
And that little part in the midde had some really bad animation, the dude's arms were moving, but his shirt wasn't.
Please hang up and try your call again.

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

I like it

Never seen the show before, but that was some nice animation you stuck in there.
If I was sitting a few more feet away from my computer, I might not have been able to tell much of a difference from the show footage to your animation.

You're doing some great work here, keep it coming.

WHMIS And You! WHMIS And You!

Boo!

Holy Trinity sucks!
Go Central!

DragonHybrid responds:

Holy Trinity is a school In Cornwall Ontario, I don't think it's what you're talking about... Anyways, when leaving comments, try to leave feedback on what you didn't like, or did... not just a biast remark on the school.

HP and the Liberal Menace HP and the Liberal Menace

Love it

Haven't finished it yet, but I like what I've seen so far.
It's like those good ol' picture books from when I was a kid.
Ah, the good ol' days, with good ol' care free days.
I enjoy saying good ol'....

Oh, right, good submission, hooray!

Harry Potter & Sonic 3 Harry Potter & Sonic 3

WTF!?

This clock shit is really starting to piss me off.
Enough with the freakin' clocks! They're not cool anymore, they've been over used, and are now way over-rated.
That's why this gets a 0.
I hope this doesn't make it onto Newgrounds permanently.